Post 1: A Country I would like to visit


Natures landscapes, a lot of tress, grass, some lakes and rivers, i love all of that, i love feeling clean air in my chest, appreciate the sunset with all his colours. That are some reasons for me to want go to Norway...Well i don't know nothing about this country, but in my laptop i have a lot of pictures of Norway's nature. I like so much the Nordic culture and maybe that's the only thing that i know about this country, but are old cultures like Vikings. In the Netflix series "Vikings" i was learn a little bit of this culture like the valhalla, this is a big hall where the vikings, when their died could be selected by Odin to stay in the table with the other Gods. 
For me the spirituality is the most important, and for that i need to stay with the nature, and i feel the pictures that i have, make me feel alive, strong, lovely and safe, so i desire with this moment, when the Noway's nature hug me. I would like meditate in this place, absorb all knowledge to tracend and help people. I would like live in here, seed my food, contribute to nature, that's make me happy.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist