My relationship with organic chemist

Ver las imágenes de origen
Ver las imágenes de origen
Ver las imágenes de origen

My favorite subject this semester was organic chemistry, but at first it wasn’t fun at all, I just wanted it to end, I didn’t pay attention to any of his classes. I found it boring and very difficult to understand. Until I began to study, I immersed myself in all the knowledge, and there began my love for organic chemistry and every time I presented more content, I find it much more interesting to learn.

I think it’s very good that this happens to me, because it makes me understand what area of my career, I like best and if I want to specialize in that same area to work. Since I started to learn organic chemistry, I much like reactions, graphic representations, and everything to do with drawing the mechanisms.

Understanding how all physiological processes work from an organic and molecular perspective, makes me very expectant of what I can learn soon, also know all the synthesis of organic compounds, to participate in research. I would like to understand much more about organic chemistry, and I hope that in these online classes I can learn what is necessary so far.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?