My Future Job

When I think in the future, the first thing I think is that I want to have time for myself, to do everything I now postpose train as much as I can, travel wherever I want, enjoy casual outings.
I don’t know if there’s a job that allows me to do everything I want in the future. My sister is a pharmacist and from what I see every day she has time to do things and clear her mind. I like chemistry, medicines and helping people feel good.

I don’t like so much exposure to the sun, and I prefer a job that doesn’t tire me so much physically, so I think working in a pharmacy would be the best thing for me. I just want to generate income and be able to be independent, buy a house in the countryside, be able to plant and harvest my food and get away from the whole city when I save enough money.
I'm studying chemistry and pharmacy to get what I want. I would like to expand the natural pharmacy and take it to the rural areas and help those who decide to live away from the city.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist