My experience with the blog

Uufff i would like to tell you how my experience with blogging was, but I don't know how to start hahaha.

The first time that I should do this kind of evaluation, make me feel bored, I didn't know how to write all of my ideas, I didn’t have the necessary knowledge to did this. I got frustrated because I needed a lot of help to did. However, with time I got to learn more words, more connectors, and more forms to expressive my feelings in this language, and today I can say that I can write in English, faster, more comfortable because slowly my mind was thinking in English every Thursdays. I felt how my mind was learning every day, every blog with a different topic got me to learn too much vocabulary, scientific’s word, common word, etc. I feel happy with the results.

Now I would like to write about any topic to continue learning. it would be great to write about art, pictures, culture, dance...that’s cool, dance is my passion and with these exercises now i could read some Dance Culture article and this makes me feel very excited.

I'd definitely I want to add to the blog, a speech section, where we can talk about our own posts, for our pronunciation getting better. And that is all, just I completely grateful to the teacher José for encouraging us to learn in a more didactic way. See you, viewers <3


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist