My First Blogs


My name is Daniel Villarroel Cáceres. I was born on may 2nd, 2001 in Santiago, Chile. I´m the youngest brother, I have two sister. My older sister’s name is Lissette Villarroel and my other sister’s name is Yanitza Villarroel, my parents are Vicente Villarroel and Palmenia Cáceres. my father is 51 years old and my mom is 50 years old.

In my primary school I was study in Liceo Acapulco but on 2007 my family changed town, we came to live in Antofagasta for a long time, there I finish mi primary studies in Escuela Javiera Carrera, in the high school I enter at the Colegio Inglés San José where I study in the university program. There I got the best grades of my generation. Nowadays I study in Universidad de Chile. I study Chemistry and Farmacy.

When i was 11 years old, I learned to dance, and that means a lot of things for me, because, I find my way to talk, to expressive, and I feel that I am art. And since that moment I haven’t stopped learning. I want to achieve great things with dance.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist