Someday i'd like to meet...

 Well, this time I should be more specific about myself and I was thinking, who would I like to meet? When I asked myself that, my first answer was: "If something should happen, it will just happen sooner or later". But if I wanted to meet someone, I think I’d like to meet Jim Carrey and Will Smith.

I believe that both are a very intelligent and wise people. the first one, Jim Carrey is a canadian actor, singer and comedian noted for his unique and different humor. Thanks to his talent and dedication he has achieved great things during his career, working on great Hollywood movies, such as "The Mask" or "Bruce Almighty", won 2 Golden Globe Awards. People think that Jim Carrey is crazy or has problems in his head, maybe some mental disorder from his unusual behavior in front of the cameras, but I think it’s just different, a person as real as anyone else.
Will Smith is also an American actor, producer and rapper, I knew his work on "The fresh prince of bel-air" a comedy show that showed the life of Will, a young man who had problems with gangs in his neighborhood, that's why his mother sends him to live with his rich uncle in Bel-air, Los Angeles. Will has 4 grammy awards, the first in 1989, then in 1992, 1998 and 1999.

The main reason to know them, is because of their wisdom, once Jim carrey said "I think everyone should be rich, famous and do everything they ever dreamed of. So you might realize that this is not the answer. Happiness does not reside in money, fame or personal achievement, happiness lies in ourselves and the desire we have to be happy." and Will Smith said "Greatness exists in each of us". I see in them a lot of consciousness and I would like to talk some day with some of them, personally I love very much to talk about life with people and converse with them could teach me a lot.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist