My career


Nowadays i’m study Chemistry and Pharmacy, but when I was a child, I don’t like study, i was hate the school, i just wanted to be a common worker with a half-time work in the shop, selling something clothes. Then i meet dance, and that is my reason to still alive. I want to be a professional dancer with a great job and to be happy with the necessary. That’s all no??

When I was applying to university I was so confuse because I wanted to be a doctor, but means seeing blood, wounds, broken bones and that’s not my thing, I’ve always wanted to create something, find something or be part of an investigation, but also I wanted to dance for all my life. I decided to postpone my dancing dream and study to have my letter up my sleeve.

At university I met nice people, but I haven’t been very involved with them either. I hope to find good friends. I’ve only been there a year, i still have 5 years of experience. I still have 5 years of experience.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist