My favourite piece of technology


I love speakers, i listen to music with them, and i love music too, so that’s all I need to survive. I can’t do anything without my speakers because I need music to do something, I will do some homework, so I listen to music, I will clean my room, I listen to music too. I remember that when I was 11 years old, i learned to dance, and my father gave me my first speaker, it was very big and heavy, black and blue, had wheels like a suitcase, it was very easy to move but it lasted little, because the streets in my city are very destroyed. 1 year ago I was given one of the speakers that I love most, with a particular style, retro style.

I love the retro style, so I love the old design, brown colored, wooden, with antenna, with large audio outputs, those that only work plugged in. like that.




I don’t imagine my life without music, I love art, I love dance, and to dance I need to much music, I love the noise and chaos, but too I love the calm and peace. The music makes me feel all feeling, make me travel and, make me feel alive. So, without speakers I can’t feel my soul and body together. the speakers bring the music to my ears, without them I couldn’t hear it and much less feel it. I respect the speakers

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist