A beautiful memory

the best travel of my life was in february of this year with my baby Ashley. We start in Santiago and we wanted to get to Chiloé and visit towns between both cities, First we went to Puerto Saavedra to visit Ashley’s grandfather, where he greeted us with great affection and we spent a very comfortable week, surrounded by nature and animals. We were in the country and being there brought me a lot of inner peace. When we decided to leave to the next destination, we bought tickets to Temuco, where we wanted to spend the night, but we found buses going to Villarrica, and we decided to know that city, we saw the volcano very close to us.
Puerto Saavedra
Villarrica

The next day, we decided to walk towards the road to continue our journey, so we met Russell, a young man who lived in Licanray and did not approach the village, where we spent an incredible 2 days in our tent near the lake. And that’s how the next few days we passed through Panguipulli, Valdivia, Osorno and Concepción, very beautiful places, where we met very beautiful people, very friendly all those who let us get into their trucks and take us from one place to another.
 
Until after 2 weeks we managed to get to Chiloé, where at last I could meet my best friend after 2 years without seeing him, we spent almost 2 weeks in his house, where we took new experiences, new landscapes and lots of food. Totally grateful to live experiences with my girlfriend, travel together and even know new places and have met my best friend <3

Folkloric celebrations of Chiloé



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist