A photograph, It's history




I remember this day, like it was yesterday. In February of this year, my girlfriend Ashley and me traveled to south of Chile, we do not had money to do this travel but, we decided that this was the only opportunity to do that. The objective of this trip was to have an initial and destination, to visit towns between cities. She chose the first destination, it was Puerto Saavedra where we visited her grandfather, who was a father to her, and I really enjoyed there. 

I chose the last destination, it was Chiloé because there my best friend Kalu lives and I wanted to visit he. In the photo we are in the costumbrist parties of Chiloé, we were having a good time Kalu and his girlfriend Marlén, Ashley and me. he told me "where they are, they look great for a picture" and my girlfriend and I started posing as if we were taking pictures, then we laughed, my best friend did not stop talking nonsense, he said he couldn’t stop eating hahaha, but I remember having a really good time, not seeing Kalu 2 years ago and it was really nice to share with him, with Marlén, who’s very important to him, and my girlfriend Ashley.

 I love my girlfriend very much and I also love my best friend, for me to share with the people I love, it’s everything. i am waiting for repeat this moment sometime. It was a beautiful journey with my life partner <3

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

what your superpower would be?

My relationship with organic chemist