what your superpower would be?


If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

When I was a child, I always thought “I want to be a superhero” but, I don’t know what kind of superpower I want, I thought in, be a mutant, I could fly, I could teleport, or maybe make myself invisible, but I couldn’t decide.

5 years ago, I had my first flight, and it was so excited, I mean, I wanted to be in the wing feeling the wind hitting my face and my hair moving. Since this moment, I want could fly, I like to travel so much, see the environment, smelt another air, go to the countryside, be the nature with the nature. I wish I could fly, and travel all over the world, know every corner, without paying for tickets, because I haven’t money!! Hahaha. I like to help people, and with my fly abilities I can help of another way, I could save a lot of people.

Sometime in my life I must parachute or bungee or maybe learn wingsuit. it will be very extreme and fun; could be the closest I’ll ever get to flying.




what your superpower would be? 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

My relationship with organic chemist